Thursday, February 2, 2012

Organic Biting?

 ____________________________________________________________

I may be naive, but this issue of Organic Bytes looks more like Organic Bites to me.

I have inserted above a copy of the top of today's e-mail from the Organic Consumers Association (OCA). Please note that in the headline we are told that Monsanto and Big Ag are "Trying to Kill You". While I firmly believe that Monsanto and Big Ag are sickening us, killing many of us, and a major threat to our national and global security, I do not believe that they are "Trying to Kill" us.

Note the first paragraph, "Energy-intensive industrial farming practices that rely on toxic chemicals and genetically engineered crops are not just undermining public health, they're destroying the planet." I couldn't agree more.

"Trying to Kill You" is just untrue. Stating things like this weakens, or kills the credibility of those of us who work toward a healthy and sustainable food system and planet.

What do you bet I will get called a traitor? What do you be I'll get called worse things? But it won't kill me.

I am grateful to the OCA and to every other organization and person that works to create a safer and more just life for all.

http://Ventura-Chiropractor.com
http://ChiropractorVentura.info

No comments:

Post a Comment