Thursday, February 23, 2012

Patients and Friends

Photo by Rob Varela, Ventura County Star
So, I'm driving home this evening, iPhone ear buds in, singing along with the Beatles' A Hard Day's Night, when my smart phone makes that little bobbling ring that tells me something just came in from Facebook. Can't check it till I get home, but when I do, here is the message I find from a patient-friend ...

"my 17 year old son came into my office today all excited to show me your picture in the paper. i haven't seen you and jo in quite a long time and you both look so fantastic and young! i enjoyed reading about your experiences in the peace corps...had no idea!"

I share this brief story because it gives you a glimpse into one of the greatest blessings of my life; the blending of my patients and friends; through Facebook and other channels!

http://ChiropractorVentura.info

No comments:

Post a Comment