Saturday, December 12, 2009

New Year's Restitution


I don't know about you, but I am going to need both resolution and restitution in the New Year!

I will need resolution to make change toward better care of myself and the world in which we live. And restitution for the harm that I have unintentionally done to myself for not caring for myself adequately, i.e., not enough sleep, stretching or walking.

My hope is that you have plans, or at least thoughts about expanding the care of yourself, and maybe even our planet.

In 2010, be sure to have your blood tested for the level of Vitamin D; very important to your health.
http://www.vitamindcouncil.org 

Wouldn't take too much to increase the amount of stretching that you do each day. From none to 5 minutes would be easy. :)

You could also join Locavore Lite 2010 at:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/pages/Locavore-Lite-2010/180619179086?ref=ts
Super easy project to eat a little local food and help make our lives and planet healthier! I would like to see tens of thousands of people participate around the world and thousands here in Ventura County. Will you help me spread the word?

In health,
Dr. Young

No comments:

Post a Comment