Friday, November 11, 2011

Highest Rated Chiropractor in Ventura, California

Ratings clearly don't tell the whole story, but I appreciate that for the time being, I am Yelp's highest rated chiropractor in Ventura, California!

The best part for me is reading the reviews written by 21 of my patients. It is rewarding, and I am so grateful that my care, enthusiasm and expertise are felt and known by my patients.

If you go to the Yelp site and search for Ventura Chiropractic & Massage, you will initially only see 3 reviews. The other 18 have been "filtered" (hidden) because Yelp's computers have trouble sorting out the legitimate from fake reviews (all businesses have trouble with this). On the far left, beneath the 3rd visible review, you will see in a very lite gray type "(18 filtered)". When you click on "(18 filtered)" you will be asked to verify that you are a real user, by typing the words that you see. Then the other 18 reviews will appear.

Please review and make public comment about those who serve you. Most people don't know who to turn to when they need a chiropractor or other provider. Your experience and your words can help another make a better, a more informed choice!




No comments:

Post a Comment