Saturday, November 12, 2011

Breast Tenderness Miraculously Relieved

I have know for years that deficiency of the mineral magnesium, can be a cause of breast tenderness in women.  What was shocking was the instantaneous effect!

On November 9, 2011 I was treating a 61 year-old female whom I have seen many times over the last 25 years. On a number of occasions she has experienced discomfort from breast tenderness when lying face-down on my treatment table. This time she was unable to lie still and moved and tried to reposition herself; to no avail. She had never experienced this much discomfort on my table.

Knowing that it would not help with her current pain, I nonetheless provided the patient with some Cenitol, a powdered magnesium glycinate manufactured and distributed by Metagenics, dissolved in water. Immediately after drinking the magnesium solution, I placed her face-down again on my treatment table. I was surprised to see that she did not move or reposition herself at all. After a few minutes I inquired about how she was feeling. She reported that she was amazed to find that her breast tenderness had decreased by approximately 70% within the minute that it took to drink the magnesium solution and lie back down on the table.

No placebo here: neither the patient nor I believed anything like this was possible!

PS: Who cares? Breast tenderness, though itself not a major health problem, is an indicator of probable magnesium insufficiency. Magnesium insufficiency is of critical importance. It is associated with muscle and joint pain, muscle cramps, menstrual cramps, dysmennorhea, high blood pressure, arrhythmias, anxiety, constipation, insomnia, asthma and more.


No comments:

Post a Comment