Saturday, November 12, 2011

Breast Tenderness Miraculously Relieved

I have know for years that deficiency of the mineral magnesium, can be a cause of breast tenderness in women.  What was shocking was the instantaneous effect!

On November 9, 2011 I was treating a 61 year-old female whom I have seen many times over the last 25 years. On a number of occasions she has experienced discomfort from breast tenderness when lying face-down on my treatment table. This time she was unable to lie still and moved and tried to reposition herself; to no avail. She had never experienced this much discomfort on my table.

Knowing that it would not help with her current pain, I nonetheless provided the patient with some Cenitol, a powered magnesium glycinate manufactured and distributed by Metagenics, dissolved in water. Immediately after drinking the magnesium solution, I placed her face-down again on my treatment table. I was surprised to see that she did not move or reposition herself at all. After a few minutes I inquired about how she was feeling. She reported that she was amazed to find that her breast tenderness had decreased by approximately 70% within the minute that it took to drink the magnesium solution and lie back down on the table.

No placebo here: neither of us believed anything like this was possible!


No comments:

Post a Comment