Thursday, June 25, 2009

Resveratrol Day 2

I took my second dose of resveratrol today at 12:30 AM. At this time I am not aware of any affects.

It is worth noting what this experiment will tell us, and what it won't. If I end up feeling nothing after 30 days on resveratrol, we will only know that I did not feel anything after 30 days on this dose. That, of course, will not mean that it had no effect; just that I was unable to feel the effect. If I have a sense of altered sensation or function during the 30 days, what will be known is that I have had a sense of altered sensation or function; nothing more.

If I happen to feel more energy, or other valuable functional improvement, you can bet that I will go off the resveratrol for a month, and then try another month on it again. If the improved function reappears, it will be more suggestive that the resveratrol is having an effect.

Isn't it fun to be a scientist?

No comments:

Post a Comment